Thursday, March 12, 2009

This Week

I'm back, sort of. I hooked a monitor up to my laptop and am using it that way. It works, but obviously is not portable. :( Here's some pics from our crazy busy week.

Bella and Trigger sharing supper.
I wish my kids shared like this. :)
Cute, cute Benjamin.
I just love this picture. Look at his chubby baby feet.

Our bathroom remodel. One of my children (who shall remain nameless) put a hole in the old tub. It was too damaged to fix, so we decided to put a new tub and surround in. While we were at it, we are replacing the floor, light fixture and wallpaper. I am thrilled because this is the only room that has not been touched in the 8 years since we've lived here and it needed a makeover desperately! Thanks to my amazing husband, we had the money to do this. Unfortunately, it was the money we were saving for new windows.
The bathroom is so small it's hard to get a decent picture of it. Don't worry; the green is not the new color- it's the color of the waterproof sheetrock.

While we were at it, we decided to redo the hall also. We put new carpet in when we moved in 8 years ago, and it is now gone and not a minute too soon! We are hoping to give it a coat of paint also.
Paul cutting wood.
Our new roof.

One VERY dirty little boy. He has discovered the joy of dirt and the outside.

Seriously, he really was this dirty just from playing outside.

This one is still walking with one hand straight up in the air. I guess it's for balance.

It is funny to watch.
He's still so happy.

My parents come Monday for a visit. We have a lot of work to do in 3 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth I know it drives us women nuts when the men are in the midst of these doings, but the end result is so worth it. Things will get done. Dave and Andy, will probably be able to give you all a hand. If I can take the boys off your hands a bit Sat or Sun afternoon let me know. Also your parents or you two are welcome to our guest room. Love Mom Dziadul