Friday, March 20, 2009

Update

I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted. We have made some progress on our bathroom/hall remodel, but are far from finished. The hall has been painted and a new floor has been laid. Benjamin showing you the new floor and paint color and his improving walking skills.
The living room got one wall painted so far. I need to paint the other two walls this weekend. I do like this color. It's a light brown/tan. It's amazing how a new coat of paint just cleans everything up.

We got rid of the computer hutch (it was falling apart), so I took the opportunity to move things around. I moved the piano in the dining room which freed some space in the living room to move the furniture around.

The newly arranged dining room. I think I like it!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

looking good keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I love the color and the new furniture arrangement!

Sherry

Lisa M. said...

It looks super! I'm looking forward to finally getting some painting done...you've inspired me :)