Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Updates

  • Today was a much better day.
  • Benjamin has done great without a bottle in bed. Makes me wonder why I didn't break this habit sooner.
  • Paul, Jr., started classes today. He was very excited and has a bit of homework to do. It's weird not being his teacher anymore.
  • The mouse has not been caught. Everytime I go in my room I make quite a bit of noise so if it's in there, it will hide. I've haven't seen or heard it all day. Maybe it has gone back down the basement?
  • Zack got his driver's permit today. He was so happy to finally have that done with. He's driven a couple times, and other than almost taking down all the mailboxes on the road, he did good.
  • I would get a cat, but I can't. Paul, Jr., is allergic to cats, and well, I would kind of like him to keep breathing. :)

2 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

I like your new look! Enjoyed chatting with you tonite!
Hope tomorrow is great!

Vicki said...

Could you get an out door cat? They would keep them away all together...

I know how you feel,I'm right there with you.
Happy for Paul, where is he attending? Happy for Zach also.