Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Mouse

No, we have not caught the mouse yet. He has been mysteriously quiet for several days now. On one had, I'm glad. On the other, I keep wondering where he went and when is he coming back?? I am glad to be back in my bed (although I woke Paul up several times the other night, sure I head something. In my defense, I wasn't awake when I heard these noises. It's a genetic thing handed down from the Adrians!! I hear and see things in my sleep, but swear I'm wide awake. I sure did scare Paul when we first got married and he wasn't used to me yet! Now, he just tells me to go back to sleep.)Where was I?? Oh yeah. The mouse. So for now, I guess all is back to normal. We'll see how long it lasts.

PS- my friend told me today she opened her pantry door and found 4 adult mice and 7 babies. I almost screamed when I heard that!! Bless her heart. She's like me- actually, there is a whole group of us at our church the same way. I told Paul, see, I'm not crazy. Oh yes you are! He said. You're all crazy together. Ok. At least I'm not alone!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm laughing...... and I felt the same way when I heard about all the MICE.....EECCKK!!!! I think I would be sleeping in a chair with my feet tucked up one eye open and the other partially closed! Yikes!

I went into my pantry and I am wondering if there are any in the corner's so I listened and didn't hear anything. It's a concrete floor though and I just wonder. I get the hebegebee's just hearing about other's stories...PHew! I'm the crazy one, I tell you! glad you are back into your bed and why do they like your room anyway?

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Ok Vicki, We are not laughing!!! I think we need therapy?!

Anonymous said...

OK now I woke up last night and was listening for ???? We all need therapy. Mom Dziadul