Saturday, November 8, 2008

Woo-Hoo

Guess who came in first place at the Biggest Loser this week? That's right- I did! Yay! It was my first time ever coming in first! I came in second 3 weeks ago and won a (Rebecca, you'll appreciate this) $50 gift card to CVS, which comes in real handy. Today, I won $100 worth of products from Tastefully Simple. They have spices, sauces and mixes which are excellent, so I was thrilled! But, I was even more thrilled when I stepped on the scale to see I had lost NINE POUNDS this week alone. WOW ! We totally changed the way we've been eating and it paid off big time.

Next week is the finale. Right now, I am in 4th place and Paul is in 5th, but with another good week, all that could change. It's anybody's game to win now, and we are hoping and praying we do!

5 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Congratulations!!! I am sooo proud of you! Been praying for strength for this journey you have been on! I'll keep on praying!
Glory to God for your obedience.
Love ya,

Dar

Jamie said...

Wow, way to go! I finally caught up on ya...I'm terrible about blogs lately! Love the voting story...boat;) Cute! Ben sure does look like Sam! He's getting so big!

Vicki said...

Awesome...I am so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! that is awesome. You need to post some tips (unless I've already missed them) on what changes you made, and which ones helped the most! I know probably everyone would appreciate that!

~cousin Anna

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!! I know how difficult it can be so celebrate EVERY victory!

Love,
Cherie