Monday, November 24, 2008

Benjamin at 9 Months

I missed Benjamin's 9 month birthday on Saturday, but, better late than never, right?? I can't believe he's 9 months old. He's been out as long as he was in! He's such a sweet baby. He had his 9 month check up today at the doctor's-he weighs 19.9 lbs and is 29. 5 inches long. He's in the 90th percentile for height and 40th for weight- long and lean!He says dada all the time, and just yesterday, he started saying mama. He was being a stinker in Sunday School and as I carried him out, he yelled mama the whole way!

As you can see, he still loves his bath, still loves to be outdoors and still enjoys his bottle.He got his very first Christmas present when Grandma and Grandpa were here. It was a light up, musical drum. He was fascinated by it, but then again, he was fascinated by the box also.He has decided that he really doesn't like baby food anymore, so he's starting to eat table food with the rest of us.

Benjamin is a wonderful addition to our family- I can't imagine life without him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Nine months old - already. It seems like he just arrived last week. Isn't it funny how the older we get the faster time passes? Another one of God's little ironies, I guess. Anyway, I love the bath pics! He is just too cute!

Cherie

Unknown said...

Ben is a blast! His little personality is starting to show up & show out!
We love him & can't imagine life without him.
Great post dear!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem like a lot of children to me either...maybe because I was one of nine. When I tell people you have six (half of our grandchildren) they can't imagine...puts a smile on my face too. Love, Mom

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :(