Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Biggest Loser

And the winner is......

Paul! Paul is the biggst loser this time around! He lost over 11 pounds in the last 2 weeks to secure his victory! The race was really close for 1st and 2nd- only 4/10ths of a percentage point separated the two- if the other guy had lost 8/10ths of a pound more, he would have won! But Paul was victorious and won $2oo cash for his efforts. I lost 4 pounds this week for a total of 28 pound lost during the contest. I came in 4th.



Here we are when we started back in May. (Check out little Ben- he was only 10 weeks old!) Since May, Paul has lost 35 lbs. and I've lost 46! Woo-Hoo! It's been fun and we have really enjoyed doing this. I will miss doing it with Paul in January- he won't do it again because he is at his goal weight.

And because it seems I can't write a post without including him, here's Benjamin. (Check out his two teeth!)




4 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Congratulation to both of you!!! You guys look great! Keep going Elizabeth, I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you both and if I had an extra $200 I'd give it to you Beth. You are doing great and looking so good keep at it girl...Love Mom Dziadul

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you both! You are doing wonderfully. Maybe your motivation will rub off on me now.

Love ya'll,
Kelly

Vicki said...

You both are looking really good..love the pic's from Church on Sunday. I love your camera!
Vicki