Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas in November

We had Christmas last night with Grandma and Grandpa. While it would be nice to be with them on December 25th, it is not possible this year, so we were very thankful to have Christmas with them in person this year. It is much better than mailing gifts! One of my gifts- a cute little candle. I love it!
My china hutch deorated for Fall.

Another gift- a beautiful tablecloth that belonged to my Grandmother. I needed a nice tablecloth and I love this one!
I made her a photobook of our reunion this summer.

Grandpa loved his gloves from Ellie.

So did Grandma.
More gifts.

A horse- Ellie's favorite!

Dad got an expresso maker.
Sam was rather excited.

Anna loved this little dog.

Sam got a book with flaps.

Lots of presents and laughter.

It was a fun night.

A spiderman lunchbox with cars inside. It doesn't get much better than that when you're 3!

He was the most excited of all!
They left this morning. It is always sad when they leave, but we have learned to make the most of our time together, even when it is short. We had a great visit and can't wait to see them again. Thanks mom and dad for taking the time and effort to come see us so often.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I am so happy for you all and that you had a wonderful time with your parent's..I know you love them and tell them often. You are so blessed!

Unknown said...

I loved the espresso maker! Zack has been experimenting with it & its like having 'Joshua Cup' coffee house in my kitchen!
I also was given a great coffee travel mug. Loved my gifts from the in-laws!