Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday



We started this Sunday out by heading to the beach here where we live. (Not a normal beach, but a manmade beach by the lake) We had our church service there this morning and afterwards, Paul baptized seven people. We had over 100 people attend. After the baptism, we had a picnic lunch. It did get hot, though- I think it got up to about 95 degrees. I left early because I got too hot and Benjamin was glad to get home and in his cool bed.
This evening, Anna and I went out to dinner and then to a movie. This was her birthday movie and she chose "Nim's Island". It was a cute, clean movie. Nothing offensive in it at all. We enjoyed the movie and the time alone together.

I can't believe it's the first of June. Where has the first half of this year gone?

No comments: