Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday

The men left this morning. Paul, Paul Jr., and Zack packed up the van and left this morning for a white-water rafting/camping trip for 2 days. A bunch of men and sons from the church were going about 3 hours north to camp and raft. We're not sure how the trip will go as we've not had alot of rain this year. Hopefully the river will be high enough to make the trip down it in a raft fun.

The girls return on Monday. I'm ready for them! Them being away has been good for me- it has shown me how much they contribute around here, especially Anna. We have a big surprise for them when they return- I tell you all about it and post pictures on Monday or Tuesday.

So now it's just Sam and I for the next two days. I have alot of little projects planned for myself, but we'll see how many of them I actually get to while keeping up with him. It's been a long time since I've had a 2 year old to keep up with!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see your surprise!!!!