Monday, August 6, 2007

It's been quiet around my house!

The girls left Friday morning with their grandparents for the long, long drive to KS. They both squeezed into the back seat of my parents tiny Honda, along with hang up clothes and a host of other stuff. They didn't care one bit! Ellie was just beside herself Thursday evening- I don't think I have ever heard that girl laugh and carry on so much. They arrived in KS around 3:30am, safe and sound.

It is quiet around here. Well, not too quiet with Samuel. He seems to have gotten a burst of energy these past few days. Great, when my 2 main helpers with him are gone. He has kept me running, always checking on what he is doing.

I guess I didn't realize how much my girls pitch in around here. It has become very evident in the past few days! I've changed just about every diaper (Paul has even changed a few!!- not Paul Jr.!), picked up the house countless times, done morning jobs, kitchen jobs and so much laundry with no helpers. Well, Zack is here and he does help with morning jobs, but not laundry and diapers.

I have pictures of them leaving, but can't seem to get them off the camera. I'll keep trying.

No comments: