Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Big Surprise






It's so nice to have Anna and Ellie home again. I didn't realize how much I missed them and their chatter until they got home. Samuel was so happy to see them, running right up to them and hugging and kissing them and telling them how much he loved them. Our house is full again!

Well anyway, on to the big surprise. We remodeled their room while they were gone. It had been a while since their room had been painted, and it needed a new paint job badly. But, if you all know my husband, you know that just painting a room is not enough! They got a new floor and each got an "office". Anna had a loft bed, and Ellie's bed slid into the space under the loft bed. However, Paul made them both into loft beds, so underneath the beds was created a space for their office. They already had one desk and one bookcase, so Paul made another desk and another bookcase. I must say, I was impressed that he was able to do that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing, Paul did an excellent job. I love the color, Kayla likes the horses on the wall. I'm sure the girls will love, love, love spending time in their room, and maybe enjoy getting some school work done at those new desks!

Great Job!!!!

Christina