Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's been a while (and Wordless Wednesday)


since my last post. We've been busy around here, doing this and that. My parents were in town last weekend, so that kept us busy. We had a nice visit, and then they went down to Florida to see my brother for a few days. They are headed back this way tomorrow, and will take my girls back with them for a few weeks. Anna and Ellie are besides themselves with excitement. All week they have been packing and re-packing and counting clothes, making sure they have enough. I've tried to tell them they can do laundry at Grandma's but they insist on having at least 7 days worth of clothes.

I do not know what I am going to do without them. They are Sam's main source of entertainment and take care of him alot. I am going to have to be with him 24/7, unless he is sleeping. I've been spoiled! The best time to have younger children is when you have some older children to help out. Raising Sam has been the easiest because of my older children. They are great with him, and he has bonded tightly with Anna, and I think they will be close for life.

I'll leave you with my Wordless Wednesday (even though it is far from wordless today). Blogger won't let me move the pic, so instead of leaving you with wordless Wednesday, I'll start with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell the girls Aunt Sherry said have a good time. I remember when we were kids and we would stay with Grandma & Grandpa Witham. We always had a good time.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photo!

~smiles~

Jamie said...

Hey, sometime when you're driving through you'll have to stop in- I'm right off of I 10!