Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our New Furniture

I have been looking for some new furniture for our living room for several months now. We quit buying new several years ago because with small/big children in the house it just wasn't worth it. We bought a cute couch from Goodwill just about a year ago which was broke within a few months by one of my children. (cough, cough, PAUL JR). Finally, last week I found a couch and a loveseat that I liked. I'm not usually a floral person, but this couch had the perfect colors for our home. I told Paul about it and he went and looked at it and didn't like it. Ok. I can wait. He also thought it was priced a little high at Good will. So that night he looked around on the Internet and the more he looked, the more he realized it was a good price.
On Monday, he told me to go back and call him if it was still there. It was and had been marked down $25, so he bought the couch and loveseat for us! It's a bit worn and needs a good cleaning, but I love it! The more I look at it in my house, the more I like it!
Gotta love Goodwill!!

No comments: