Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Benjamin's Doctor's Appointment

Baby Ben had his two month well baby check up today. He weighs 12 lbs., 11 oz. No more worries about him not gaining weight! The doc said he was doing fine, but his thrush has not gone away totally, so we are working on that. He also has two blocked tear ducts, which
he has had since birth. The doc said that could last up to a year. I certainly hope not. His eyes are so goopy, I can't imagine it lasting for an entire year. He still has his cold and is very congested.
However, he slept until 5:30 this morning! He slept 6 1/2 hours last night- YAY! I was so excited when I got up to see the time and to realize how long he slept. I was so excited that I couldn't go back to sleep after I fed him and put him back to bed. Oh well. I am hoping he does it again tonight! I felt like a different person today, and it was nice.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cammo! That's MY boy!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to hear that Benjamin is doing so well!! The cammo is just too cute!

Cherie

Vicki said...

He is changing his weekly, I'm trying to see who he looks like now. My baby!