Saturday, April 19, 2008

Benjamin at 8 Weeks

Benjamin was 2 months old yesterday. It's hard to believe, but it seems as if he was always a part of our family. His case of thrush is going away (I think- his mouth is still somewhat white). He's still getting up a couple times at night, but usually goes right back to sleep. We are hoping and praying that he soon will drop the 3am feeding and sleep all the way to 6 am. Samuel was a little over 2 months when he did that- it was actually when he found his thumb that he slept through the night. Benjamin does suck on his fist with his thumb sticking out. It wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a thumbsucker also.
His little bald head :)

A rare picture of me :). I didn't like the fact that last picture I had of him and I together was when we were in the hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth what a lovely photo of you and Ben For a gal who gets too little sleep you are looking great. Love Mom Dziadul