Friday, April 4, 2008

Benjamin at 6 Weeks








Posted by PicasaIt's hard to believe that our baby is already six weeks old! He is such a blessing, even though he is alot of hard work. He is having problems with the formula; he is gaining weight, but he is having trouble digesting it. We've tried two different ones and are going to try a third later this evening. Maybe this will be the one that he can digest without all the gas and fussiness and pain. He is beginning to respond with coos and smiles.


His dedication is this Sunday at church; my parents are on their way right now to be with us for this special celebration. Afterwards the church is throwing us a baby shower. Sunday evening we are having a joint birthday party for Paul, Sr., and Samuel. Much to my chagrin, Sam insists that it is a "red sox" party. I have tried till I'm blue in the face to talk him out of it, but there is no budging him. He will be turning three on Tuesday and has looked forward to his birthday all year long! Three years have flown by since his birth, and I am looking forward to many more years with Sam. Time spent with Sam is never boring!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ben is filling out so much!! Getting cuter and sweeter looking. It's driving his Aunt Rebecca CRAZY!!! Mr.Sam is turning into such a big boy!! He's such a cool kid. I'd love to hang out with him some more too!! If I lived close, I'd come and get he and Henry and spend the day with them. They'd have a ball!!

Melissa said...

In that last picture of Ben he looks just like you Elizabeth.

Rebecca said...

I remember the Barbie one because I still have it. For some reason, I remember getting the green vinyl Peanuts one for Christmas one year. And I remember a red plaid and the shape of the other. I have no idea why I remember half the stuff I remember. Sometimes I think I'm an idio savant!! I remember having a glass bottle and it breaking. I was so afraid mom would get in trouble!! Don't ask me what I did yesterday though. Half the time I couldn't tell you.