Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Paul!

Today is Paul's 41st birthday. It begins the few months of the year where I am technically NOT older than him! He had kind of a rough birthday- he started the day with a visit to the dentist to get a tooth pulled, and spent the rest of the day sleeping on and off. But, he is glad that the tooth has been taken care of- it was a hard weekend on him.

I could write you 41 things about Paul, but I don't think I could stay awake that long. (Benjamin has not been sleeping well at night). So instead, I will leave you with a few pictures of the man I love.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember Pauls birth so well since it was my first live birth I was both excited and frightened. Tony stayed with us until the Dr said he was losing Pauls heartbeat and he needed to deliver right away. The cord was around his neck and as soon as it was cut he cried and was very high scored. I almost lost control when I thought I would lose him like so many before him but even worse after a full 9 months. How thrilled we were as you can see from that first photo (his birth hospital photo) he was just beautiful and perfect. What a joy he has always been and we are so proud of the Dad and Husband, Pastor and Son he is. GOD bless you all. Mom and Dad Dziadul