Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday

Benjamin has been eating more, and more often, which is great. I have a feeling that he is gaining weight, based on how often he eats. Last night, he was up every 1 1/2 hours, eating. As a result, I am so tired today. I have tried to sleep when he sleeps, and I have gotten in a few naps. But, as you other mothers know, several short naps during the day does not equal a full nights sleep. Paul has been great, making sure I can sleep when I need to during the day.


Benjamin had his eyes open this evening and I snapped a few pictures of him. His eyes are a deep blue, but we think they will turn brown.



And here are a few pictures of Sam, dancing!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much Benjamin has changed. I miss them all too much. Heading for Ohio tonight.
Love ya, Mom