Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cherry Blossom Time






It's that time of year again here in the Southeast. Our town is known for the abundance of cherry blossoms, and they are really a sight to see when they are all in bloom. They've bloomed this week, and today the kids and I went driving around to see them and to snap some pictures. It was a stunning day, which made for perfect picture taking conditions.


It was so nice that after we were done, we grabbed some lunch and headed to the park for a picnic. It was a nice afternoon. Now we are home and the two little boys are napping, the two big boys are working in the basement and the two girls are playing outside. I'm headed for a nap myself. Benjamin is not wanting to sleep longer than 2 1/2 - 3 hours at night and it is catching up with me. By this time of day, I can hardly keep my eyes open!

No comments: