Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday




We've had a good week so far. I've felt more like myself these past few days, which has been nice. Since Paul is taking a turn feeding Benjamin at night, I am getting more sleep, which does wonders in how I am feeling. Benjamin is eating like a champ and we are expecting a good weight gain tomorrow when he gets checked again.


My biggest achievement this week is catching up on the laundry. I can't tell you what a load off of my mind it is to know there are not piles of dirty clothes waiting to be washed! We are slowly getting the rest of the house back in shape.


Samuel has done great with Benjamin. He loves him, loves to hold him and help feed him. Sam asks me quite frequently when Baby Ben can come play in his room. I have to chuckle as I'm sure in a few years the question will change to when will Baby Ben get out of my room??


Benjamin has the longest fingers and feet of any of our babies. Both the piano players in our church commented on his long, "piano playing" fingers! His feet are long and his toes are long-he is destined to be tall, based upon the size of his feet.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So cute!! I'm so jealous of Ellie holding him!!!!! I did laundry all day today. AMY'S. Emily cleaned their room and it was either do it or have my laundry room tied up for days!! I keep up with the rest of ours as there isn't as much to do these days. I don't know about you but I'm tired!!!!!