Saturday, March 8, 2008

This Week

This week has just flown by. I honestly don't know where it went- I can't believe tomorrow is Sunday already. It seems I have spent all my time sleeping or nursing.
Benjamin is eating better, but he gained only a little bit this week, which was somewhat discouraging. I was encouraged that he did gain something, but discouraged that it was only a little bit. I would appreciate your continued prayers for him.
He went to church for the first time on Wednesday night, and slept the entire time. It would be great if he continued to do that, but I'm pretty sure he won't! It will be an experience to manage both Sam and Ben in church, but with Anna to help me, I think we'll do okay.
These pictures were taken about 10 minutes ago. Benjamin is a great sleeper, which is a part of his eating problem- he'd rather eat than sleep!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute little pictures...makes me want to get ahold of him!!!!! I now see a bit of Sam in him. Can't wait for July but he'll be so much bigger. He won't want to be cradled!!!! :-(