Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday

This has been a long week and it's only Tuesday. Paul left today for a hunting trip. He went alone which wasn't his choice. Zack's face is so swollen and burning from poison oak that he did not want to be in the woods right now. Paul, Jr. is swamped with work this week and will not be able to go until Thursdy. So Paul drove away by himself tonight to hunt for a day and then return for church tomorrow night. I felt so sorry for him that I offered to go with him. Relax, I was only joking! He needed to get away this week, and it is probably better that he is alone. (Of course this means he will have to do all the setting up by himself- he is used to having both boys take care of most of the work!)

Zack has been to the doctor twice in 3 days for his face. It is just not clearing up and is driving him crazy, burning and itching. He got it when he and Paul were clearing some logs out. We are noticing that Zack has very sensitive skin. He put some cream on his face to help with the itching and it made it worse. I never noticed that about him when he was younger.

Sam was playing the other day, shooting things with his fingers. He pointed his finger right at me and shot me. I said, "Sam. We don't shoot people."

He looked at me and said, "Take it away mama. Take it away." as he held out his finger to me, knowing full well I couldn't take his finger away!

Sometimes he's too smart and ornery for his own good.

No comments: