Friday, October 12, 2007

Halfway there

I am 20 weeks pregnant today! Woo-Hoo! Anybody that's ever been pregnant knows the significance of that milestone- HALF WAY DONE!! Only 20 weeks to go until the baby comes. Actually, since I'm having a scheduled c-section, I'm probably more than halfway. They'll take the baby at least a week before I'm due, maybe earlier depending upon my blood pressure. Sam came 1 1/2 weeks early, so maybe this one will too. I'm feeling it's a boy. I'm not certain, like I was with Sam, just a feeling. Hopefully we'll find out if I'm right next Thursday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling! I have been pregnant a total of 65% of my marriage with my hubby. LOL! I was so tired of being pregnant. That when i hit the halfway mark i had a mini party for myself. LOL!