Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Night

It's after 9, and I'm sitting here alone. Sam's in bed, Anna's at her Grandparents house and the rest of the family is at the baseball game here in town. I have rather enjoyed this evening alone with Samuel. I've been able to get some decluttering done that needed to be done badly. I went through Sam's whole room. I have forgotten how quickly little boys outgrow clothes and toys. Then I went through Paul's closet and drawers and removed winter clothes. Yes, I realize its almost July 1. I know, I know. I'm a little behind. But now at least you can find clothes in his dresser.

We have been trying to deep clean the house. It's going so-so. The kids really helped out today and I've already told them to expect helping out tomorrow. It's so hot here, I don't think they mind being inside where it's cool.

My birthday is next week. I'll be 41. For some reason, I have it in my head that I will be 42. Don't know why, but I'm glad I'm wrong! Somedays I can't believe I'm this old. Somedays I feel much older.

Have a nice evening.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am trying to clean and de-clutter too. It is hard!!! Especially with little ones underfoot!