Friday, April 13, 2007

Great Book Recommendation

I just finished reading an awesome book. "Goodbye is Not Forever" by Amy George (all you grammar types, I KNOW you are supposed to underline titles of books, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to in this post, so cut me some slack, OK?????)

It is the story of a family growing up in the Ukraine right before and during World War II. Wow. I am amazed that anyone survived this kind of life. I could not put this book down! It would make a great read a loud and would really make the living conditions in Russia during that time come alive.

You can get it on half.com or amazon for less than a dollar (plus shipping). It is a story of God's Hand on this family even though they did not come to know Him until later in life. It is a miraculous story.

No comments: