Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve, 2010

Our Christmas Ornament for 2010. I LOVE IT!! I think it's my new favorite. Our new baby for 2010. I LOVE HER! Seriously, now, look at that face!! What's not to love?
Look at that cute, cute Christmas outfit!
What a face! What a baby!!
Poor Ben. He would not go to sleep during his nap today, so during the Christmas Eve candlelight service he was a, um, grump. He misbehaved the whole service, but clutched his candle the entire night because he wanted to light it. He fell asleep during the last prayer before the candles and missed the whole candle lighting segment. See his candle still clutched in his hand?
I was relieved he had fallen asleep, finally!
Why looky there! Santa Claus has already been to my house and it's only Christmas Eve!
It looks like he brought alot of presents!
The children were nestled all snug in their beds...
while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads...
Ok, maybe not sugarplums.

May you have a very merry Christmas tomorrow.

No comments: