Friday, November 20, 2009

Ultimate Cloth

"The Ultimate Cloth is an eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a time and money saver."

I was given a chance to review the Ultimate Cloth and went to the website to check it out. I had my doubts because I had tried many various things over the years to save time in housecleaning. When the ultimate cloth arrived, I was a little surprised. It seemed like a thick paper towel, and I almost laughed outloud. I did not think it could do the things that the website claimed it could do.

I got it out, and showed my daughters, who were eager to try it. (They are like their mother- anything to get the housecleaning done quicker!). So, we ran it under warm water and went to work on the hardest spots in our house.

First up, the laundry room door. This door gets washed periodically, but it seems it is always dirty. Anna tried the cloth, and, amazingly enough, it worked. I had her try it on the bottom where it was most dirty and it even worked there. Then we went to the back door. The back door is a french door, full of window panes. Because of the little children in our house and the dogs, the windows are always dirty and the white paint is dingy. I took the cloth and tried it and within a few minutes, with some elbow grease, I had part of the door back to white and a few windows clean. Hmmm. Maybe there was something to this miracle cloth.

Oh. I think I forgot to mention that you need no cleaners with this cloth. No harsh chemicals- only the damp cloth. Next we tried it on counters and the front of the refrigerator. No problems cleaning those. Anything we tried it on, it cleaned, all without cleaners. It's a big cloth, so you can fold and refold to get the most surface area to clean with. And when it gets dirty, you throw it in the washer, to be used again. I think that's my favorite thing about it- it's reusable. And affordable- you can get 2 for ten dollars.

The Ultimate Cloth reminded me very much of a magic eraser. It worked in the same way, cleaning things easily that generally are hard to clean. However, the ultimate cloth is reusable and is not filled with chemicals, like the magic eraser. The people at the ultimate cloth are so sure you're going to like it that they are giving them away for you to try. If you follow ultimate cloth on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook, you will find information to receive your free cloth. Try it- you've got nothing to lose.

This is a mamabuzz review. This product was supplied by Ultimate Cloth America for review.

No comments: