Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Morning

Sam looked so handsome in his suit and tie. He was so proud to look "like dad".
My 4 youngest children. The oldest were already at church.
Ben, being cooperative again!
Ellie had the whole ensemble- new dress, new shoes, new hat, new gloves.
Anna looking so grown up in her new dress.






Zachary playing the prelude before the service.

Walking down to meet dad at the end of the service.
Ben just started taking this walk a few weeks ago, and now, when he hears the Doxology being played, he's ready to go meet dad.

My children.
Dad with his sons
Dad and the little boys

Me and the girls.
It won't be long before Anna is as tall as me.

2 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Awwwww! Everyone cracked up when I shared the story of what Sam said just before church!:

--My Sam, you look like such a gentleman.
--"This is a costume."
--Oh really Sam, what are you all dressed up for?
--(shrugging shoulders)..."I dunno." !!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what blessed Grandparents we and Bob and Diane are to have such lovely, talented and bright grandchildren. Thanks GOD and Thanks Elizabeth and Paul. Love Mom Dziadul