Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's On my Nightstand...

  •  My Utmost for His Highest  by Oswald Chambers(See post from a few days ago for more info on this)
  •  Classical Christian Education Made Approachable by Leigh Bortins
  • The Core  by Leigh Bortins - both of these books have to do with our new homeschooling journey (again, see post from a few days ago for more info).  This book has opened my eyes to so much about education and why the classical model works and has worked for many, many years. 
  • Raising Maidens of Virtue by Stacey MacDonald- Great book about raising girls. 
  • My Utmost for His Highest in Today's Language- Sometimes I read both of these at the same time to make sure I'm understanding what Oswald Chambers is saying.
  • My Bible
  • The Shaping of a Christian Family by Elisabeth Elliott.  A very interesting book that explains how Elisabeth Elliott was raised.  I have really enjoyed this book.
What are you reading??

1 comment: