- Put away the folded clothes as each load comes out of the dryer. It is much less overwhelming to put away one load than five.
- Young boys are loud and dirty and nasty. They do gross things and laugh at silly things.
- Young boys never seem to tire of fighting/wrestling/competing.
- When there are kids in the house, the housework will never be complete. There will always be more that needs to be done.
- Time flies when children are little.
- Food does not last long. Even if you think you bought enough groceries at the store to last a week, it won't.
- Doing small things everyday add up to big things in the long run.
- You will reap what you sow. You will reap more than you sow. You will reap later than you sow.
- Children will do in excess what their parents do in moderation.
- The grace of God is amazing.
- Love covers a multitude of sins.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Random Things I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me
(Or maybe a more accurate title would be Random Things I Wish I Would Have Listened to When Someone Tried to Tell Me)