Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Fair

 Paul took all the kids to the fair a few weeks ago.  He decided on the spur of the moment to go and I already had plans to meet a friend for dinner.  Truth be told, I can take the fair or leave it, so it was really no sacrifice for me to stay home.  (And the several hours alone did more for me than the fair ever could!!)
 Emma watching the circus.
 The petting zoo, although this animal looks like something out of a horror movie.
 Emma takes after her mom and was very unsure of the big animals.
 Blue eyed Emma Grace.

 Ben and his happy face.
 Not sure what he was doing here.
 Getting ready to watch the lumberjack show.
 Mmmm.  Corn on the cob.
 I'm told Emma would not share and insisted on having her own ear of corn.
 Ben loved the corn too.


It was a great day!

No comments: