Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vacation 2010

Paul changing the tire on the way down after the blowout. Emma getting a break from her car seat while we were waiting for triple A to arrive.
The disinigrated tire.
Ben talking to Grandma.
Eating dinner in our "new" house
Paul made a delicious dinner.
Ellie and Emma
Sam and Ben

Emma's sweet little feet
Emma turned 4 weeks old yesterday
She's been delightful
Ben is now sleeping in a big boy bed. He told me yesterday, "me all done in crib". Alrighty then!
A little bit of ice cream left on his face.
The beautiful pool
and jacuzzi
Ben enjoying the pool
Sam enjoying the pool
The beautiful lanai




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog! I have not visited in a while. My baby (18 months) is just now allowing me some free time to be on the internet again:)
Be Blessed,
Gina
www.crimsoncovered.blogspot.com