Friday, August 20, 2010

Clearwater

We spent the last 2 days of our vacation in Clearwater, where we lived for 11 years. We stayed with some dear friends of ours and had a wonderful time catching up. We were also able to visit with my brother and his family. The girls
My brother's children- Andie Mae and Ethan with our children.
Cousins
Sam playing baseball. He really whacked that ball!

Andie Mae and my brother Jon playing baseball. She also really whacked the ball!
Ethan and Sam being silly
Cute, silly boys
Andie Mae. She is 7 and beautiful!Ellie and Andie Mae surveying the barbie paraphernalia.
It was a nice, relaxing vacation. We enjoyed the vacation house very much, but enjoyed just as much spending time with family and friends.
Now, onto real life. We are all ready to be on some sort of a routine, and with school starting in a few weeks, that will happen. Our house has been in some sort of chaos since November, when I found out I was pregnant. We have not been "normal" since then, so we (well, at least Paul and I) are itching to get back on a regular routine.
Here's hoping it actually happens!

No comments: