Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Randomness

  • We had a great service this morning, but our attendance was very low. Not sure why, but Paul preached a very interesting message on keeping the Sabbath. Lots to think about and apply.
  • Hot, Hot, Hot. Oh my. Temps have been in the mid 90's all week and as far as I know, they will be that way this week also. It's only June- it's still supposed to be "mild".
  • Emma Grace's official due date is one month from today- July 13th. Of course, she will be born before then. I will find out tomorrow if she's coming in June or July.
  • Ben is doing great in potty training if you don't count this morning. He had a few accidents at church, which were really not his fault.
  • Sam swam in the big pool for the first time without floaties on! He was so proud of himself.
  • Anna returned home from teen camp and jumped right back into the routine of things around here. We sure did miss her.
  • Paul returned from his Preacher's meeting also. I told him he is not allowed to go anywhere else until Emma arrives. (grin)
  • I am hanging in there, some days by a thread. I am feeling every one of my 43plus years. My body just hurts. It is painful to walk, to sit for any length of time and actually, just to move. I think these pains have come on a little early this time around.
  • My sister commented on my previous post (10 pet peeves of pregnancy) and told me she was surprised I only had 10. What she doesn't know is I picked the 10 nicest ones. I have many, many more and some not so nice ones. Somedays, really, I shouldn't be allowed out of the house. Somedays I am a little surprised at what irritates me.
  • I finally got the baby clothes put away and organized. We are still in the middle of finishing the other bedroom, so I'm not quite sure where Emma's clothes will finally end up. I ended up just putting them in the armoire in my room for now. I feel so much better now that that is done.
  • I told the girls that this week is quilt week. If I don't get her baby quilt done this week, I doubt I will finish it before she arrives.
  • Doctor in the morning. Nst in the morning. Please Emma. Move. Alot.
  • Check out Paul's blog. He's embarking on a weight loss journey and he tells it all. You'll find his blog on my sidebar- Boundaries and Bridges.

No comments: