Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • We've been hit with a stomach bug this week. Poor Benjamin was first and has had it the longest. I can't tell you how many diapers, pedialite and gatorade we've been through.
  • I think Ellie and I did 10 loads of laundry, mostly sheets, towels, mattress pads and yucky clothes. At one point, Benjamin had no more clean pajamas to wear.
  • I bet we have at least that many loads tomorrow to catch up.
  • Norma (from our church) came to our rescue today with homemade chicken soup, jello and popsicles. How nice was that?
  • A rare thing happened tonight- we all missed church! Probably a few of us could have gone, but we didn't want to take any chances of sharing the germs.
  • I watched Prince Caspian with Ellie tonight. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed that movie.
  • My Christmas cards are all addressed and ready to be put in the mail tomorrow. Yay!
  • Monday was my Dad's 65th birthday. Happy Birthday Dad!
  • I'd better get to bed. It's approaching 1AM already.
  • Good Night.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Glad that most of you are feeling better. Randy has it too, and he still can't eat much, but he is do ing better.

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Thank God for sweet ladies like Mrs. Norma!!! We love you Norma!

Anonymous said...

Wish I were there to help you daughter. Love, Mom