Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cookies, Cookies everywhere

The kids and I are going to a cookie swap party tomorrow at our friend's house. We are real excited, because we weren't sure we were going to be able to go because of the sickness earlier in the week. But, thankfully, everyone seems to be over it. Benjamin gave us a scare this morning as he threw up his entire bottle. But he has held down everything else today, and we are thinking that he was just not ready for formula yet.
I baked over 350 spritz cookies. Wow. My mom always made these cookies at Christmas and so do I. My kids love them- they are light, almost like a shortbread cookie. I like them with just a touch of frosting on them.

I'm not sure how many of the 350 are left after Paul, Zack, Anna, Ellie, Sam and Paul got into them!

No comments: