Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ellie's Night


Last night was Ellie's night and that means we made gingerbread (graham cracker) houses. Somehow it has become a traditon for her to do this on her night, and everyone enjoys it. She gave us her gifts first, which were very nice. I loved my candle and Benjamin loved his new toy. Then, it was on to the houses! Everyone was working hard. Somehow, it has become a competition (doesn't everything), and some of us were intent on making the best/biggest/ highest house.

The agony of defeat! Her house had just collasped.

This one just wanted to lick the frosting!

Come on mom, just a little more? Please???

Anna's completed house. It was definately one of the tallest.
Paul's house. One of the most unique???

My house. The most simple. (Hey, I was taking care of the baby at the same time while also making sure Sam didn't bump the table too much and irritate the serious housebuilders.)

Ellie's house. I think it was the cutest. Not sure why she has the mad face.

Sam's "house". It was a pile of candy and he asked me to take a picture of it.

Zack's house. The least decorated.

Paul's house. No idea. No idea at all.
The Dziadul village. I don't think any of us has a future in being an architect.

Bella and Benjamin

Goodnight Bella.

No comments: