Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday already. Where do the weeks go? I so remember my mom saying that time goes faster the older you get, and me, as a young teen, couldn't understand time going fast. Time crawled for me at that time of my life.


My oldest son will be 17 in a few weeks. My eyes tear up just at that thought. One more year with him at home. How could the sweet, black haired baby have turned into this man who towers over his dad and I?


I've had a hard time getting motivated this week and getting anything done. Just getting through the normal housework and kids schooling has seemed overwhelming. How do people with many more children do it?

The kids and I stopped at the little park after Wal mart today. I did NOT want to, but felt I needed to do something fun. I laughed till I cried at us running from the gander. The girls and I chuckled all afternoon about that. I want to have more times like that with my kids instead of always barking at them to get their work done.

This is a picture of my youngest son and husband from the newspaper. They were at the Silent Memorial Walk. I thought it was such a cute picture!

No comments: