Friday, January 26, 2007

This is a picture of me, my sister and our two cousins. I am the second girl, the one with the shorter hair. I just love this picture. It is so clear- it is about 37 years old but you would never know it. I love looking at old pictures, and when I came across this one a few weeks ago, I was thrilled! We had a good day today. We started cleaning out the junk side of the basement. I was appalled at how bad it had gotten. My 2 teenage boys have used this side as a place to throw stuff they don't want anymore and stuff no one wants to put away. We worked for an hour and barely did anything. It will take us weeks to finish but it will be well worth it.

I've got to do something different in our homeschool. It is flat, for all of us. No one enjoys it and no one has fun learning. I've let some stuff go over the years and I've got to turn us around. Please pray for us.

No comments: