Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Random Thoughs

 Some beautiful stuffed peppers I made one day last week.  They were delicious!  I had never made nor eaten them before but I loved them.
 Sam has lost his front tooth.  We're all waiting for the other tooth to go.  It should soon- it is loose!
 School starts Monday, ready or not.  I'm excited and anxious all at the same time.
 A decent picture of me.  Sometimes I can tell I've lost alot of weight; sometimes I can't.
 Paul Jr. leaves on Saturday for college.  I don't know which is worse.  The actual leaving, or the days leading up to his leading where everything is overshadowed by how much time is left.
 We all feel like we're in limbo with knowing he's leaving yet having some time before he does.  Maybe it's just me that feels like that, but the tension in our house has been super high.
 Emma has learned to climb into the top bunk.  Not good.
 Because from the top bunk she has learned to climb on top of the armoire.  She has been disciplined several times for this, but continues to do it.  Wonder which one of her siblings she takes after?  Anna, oh Anna....
Looking forward to getting back into some sort of routine with Paul leaving and school starting.  And, for the first time in our married life, I WILL HAVE AN EXTRA ROOM IN MY HOUSE!  Until you've lived with every spare inch of space utilized, you do not realize the freedom that comes from having extra space with no claim on it!  Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but I have plenty of ideas....

No comments: