Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friendly's

 Emma excited about something.
 Anna with a new friend. That was a big frog.  Needless to say, I screamed when she brought it INTO THE TRAILER AND INTO THE ROOM WHERE I WAS.  Yes I did.  And I'm not even ashamed to admit it.  I do not like creepy crawlies and my children know it.  She momentarily forgot this in her excitement of finding such a big frog.  At least that's what she told me as she was apologizing. :)
 We left Connecticut Sunday evening.  Sam couldn't stay in the dampness anymore, so we decided to drive all night to VA.  Paul made a spontaneous decision to stop at Friendly's on our way out of town.  None of our kids had ever remembered eating Friendly's ice cream and he wanted them to have the experience.
 Emma, of course, was all for it!  She started posing as soon as I brought out the camera.
 Ben loved the idea of eating ice cream.
 Mmmmmm.
 Sam was excited also.
 As was Anna.  And Ellie?  No pic of Ellie?  Well, Ellie decided to delete her picture off of her mother's camera.  I don't think she will be doing that again!
 Mmmmm.  If you have never been to Friendly's, you need to go.  This was some sort of cracker jack sundae and it was delicious.
 This, was of course, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup concotion and I think we licked the dish clean.
 Emma loved them both!
Next stop, Virginia!

No comments: