Monday, September 5, 2011

Random Thoughts


  • I've been sick for about 3 days now. Nothing major, but enough to keep me in bed. I'm not sure I want to get better because it is going to take me a week to get this house back in order. Why does it always take twice as long to fix than it does to mess it up?

  • School is going well. We're still trying to find our "groove"- it's still a struggle to get it all in, everyday.

  • Emma is a wild woman. She reminds me so much of her older sisters. She is wild like Anna, but in certain areas she is like Ellie. As I was looking through pictures I noticed that she looked alot like Anna, which most people say, but she also looked an awful lot like Zack. Her hair really reminds me of his. Anna's was much lighter and much frizzier; Zack's is about the same color as Emma's and his was just about as curly.

  • Paul has settled back into the routine of his life after spending 2 weeks in Brazil. I think he'd go back pretty soon if he was given the opportunity, although he does enjoy the a/c!

  • Ben's face has just about all healed. It was pretty ugly there for a while, but after lots of zija oil, it is now a pretty pink.

  • My husband surprised me with a new computer. Not just any computer- it is a "baby" computer that turns into a touchscreen device. The monitor flips around and it has a flat screen touch screen. It is pretty cool. I was speechless I was so surprised.

  • And, I found a few places in the house where I can sit and catch the neighbor's wi-fi signal. It's not a strong signal, but it does the job.

  • Can't believe it is already September 5. Emma turns 14 months old tomorrow. Time sure does fly.

No comments: