Friday, May 20, 2011

I tried not to.

Cut her hair, that is. Emma was born with a head full of thick black hair. She lost some of it, but did not lose anything from on top, so she was left with long hair that fell into her eyes. We tried to keep clips in it and that worked for a while. Until she figured out that there was something in her hair and it was fun to get it out. Now, she won't keep anything in her hair.

This is what she looked like most of the time. We were forever brushing her hair out of her eyes only to have it fall right back in.

So I decided enough was enough. I took her in and let a "professional" cut it. I probably could have done it, but I have messed up my children's hair before and I was not willing to risk that again.


She did great! She hardly moved as the lady trimmed her bangs. It took less than 5 minutes and now you can see her big blue eyes.

It does make her face look very round however!

I like being able to see her entire face and I like not having to continually sweep the hair out of her eyes.


As you can see, she still has a head of thick, black hair. Just not so much in her eyes!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, she's adorable.
geuss we'll be seein ya'll at Joseph's graduation next Friday :)-Oriana