Friday, March 25, 2011

Glad that's Over!

I think we are all better.

After a 3 week bout with the stomach flu, the real flu, ear infections, sinus infections, coughs, runny noses and allergies I think we're back to healthy.

I believe this is the longest that my family has been sick. It has been almost 3 straight weeks of intense sickness.

It sure does make you thankful for the good health we enjoy the majority of the time.

I find it very strange that I was the only one who didn't get sick with the flu. I was exposed to everything and every germ, but I avoided it. Why? I couldn't tell you. My theory is I built up an immunity to it by being exposed to it so much.

Who knows. But I'm thankful. Cause everyone knows that when mom gets sick, everything falls apart. I'm just glad I don't have to put it all back together. Again.

No comments: