Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Pics Found on my Camera

Emma has developed quite an aversion to going to bed. She will get very upset when placed in her crib. This is what I see looking at me when I close the door and it just tears at my heart. Somedays it is all I can do to leave her in here. (Can you tell I'm an older mother? 20 years ago, I wouldn't have even looked back!)
Some of my exciting deals!! I was able to get this big box of 180 diapers for $7 shipped. Woo-Hoo! I usually pay $7 for a pack of 36 diapers at Walmart. These diapers will last over a month!! Very exciting!
My free to me brand new MP3 player. It is a 4g Sansa fuze, courtesy of Swagbucks! Again, woo-hoo!!
Hefty garbage bags on sale. I paid $16 for 136 garbage bags. I paid 7.50 the week before at Kroger for 40 bags; to buy 136 bags at Kroger would cost about $25. Plus I got the Dawn dish soap and free shipping. Not as exciting as the diapers, but I'll take it.
My three daughters at the charter meeting of Lake Wildwood Baptist Church. I thought they all looked so pretty.
Emma and Ellie were praying. Not sure what Anna was doing.
Anna and Ben after he fell and smacked his head on the concrete floor.
My handsome skinny husband.
The charter of our "new" church.
Good night all.

No comments: