Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday

I think we're all over the stomach bug- finally. Poor Ben had it twice. I must say I didn't think it would be any worse than having morning sickness, but I was wrong. It was worse!

Paul and I got away to Savannah last Thursday and Friday. He wasn't feeling well when we left and by Friday, neither was I. But we still had a nice time. Friday he had booked us on a trolley tour of the city which we really enjoyed. I have some pics, but haven't gotten them off the camera yet.

We're getting ready for our annual open house on Wednesday as well as trying to get through mountains of laundry that has piled up since we've all been sick. I think tomorrow we might actually get all caught up. Woo-Hoo! Paul's brother Dave helped us here today and is coming back tomorrow to help more. We're almost done decorating-except the tree- so that's good.

I'm still fighting morning sickness. This time around is a bit worse than the last time. Ugh. I had forgotten already what this feels like. I just keep reminding myself of the little one growing inside. Doesn't take the nausea away, but makes it easier to bear.

Good night.

No comments: