Thursday, December 17, 2009

July 13

is my official due date. I am ten weeks along. I had my first doctor's visit today, and I was able to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. To me, that's when the pregnancy becomes real. I love hearing the heartbeat! The baby is measuring right on time and looks fine, according to the doctor.

After I got done at the doctor, Paul and I took his brothers Christmas shopping, an annual event for us. All 4 of us enjoy it. We take our time and have a nice dinner with the boys. They love finding just the right gift for each of the kids.

As a result, I am beat tonight. I came home, expecting to find all the cookies I made yesterday for the swap and I didn't. I found less than half of them. ARGHHHH I know what my kids did. They thought that if they just took one or two, no one would notice. But multiply that by 7 (yes, Paul is included), and guess what. I NOTICED! The girls are in the kitchen right now trying to remedy the situation. We'll see how it goes. I'm really not concerned. If we don't have enough cookies, we just won't participate. I am too tired and worn out to bake cookies now.

Tomorrow night is Ellie's night which means gingerbread (graham cracker) houses which is always fun. We're making progress on the laundry, I think. I'll be glad when I'm back to feeling myself and can take charge of this house again!

No comments: