Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Birthday Party

We had my birthday party on Friday night. The girls didn't get back until Thursday, so we wanted to wait until they were home. It was a very nice, very noisy party!

Sam gave me a singing card. Not sure who liked it more, me or him!

Angela made me two beautiful and delicious cakes! One of my favorite cakes is red velvet, which she had never heard of. She went online, got a recipe and made one of the best red velvet cakes I've ever had!! I received many nice presents, some money (always nice) and a new laptop from my hubby. Zack and David, with Paul's help, converted half of the basement room into a sewing room for me! I have always wanted a place to sew where I was able to leave all my stuff out. Well, now I have it!! The girls and I are so excited to get started. I didn't take any pics yet, but I will. They did a terrific job on the room.


The party after the party! My mom had got some balloons and blowers and the kids loved them, as did Paul and my Dad.










He finally got the hang of it.



1 comment:

Chuck said...

Happy belated Birthday - I feel like I know your entire family thanks to your blog and Pauls. I hope to meet you all in person some day.