Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wallpaper, Shnitzel and Bubbles

While we were wallpapering, Paul removed the outlet cover and this is what we found. This wallpaper is original to the house so the outlet cover probably has never been removed. Look at that dirt! I bet 95% of it is from my kids!
Paul, believe it or not, does an excellent job wallpapering. We knocked out this little bathroom in a little over an hour. It makes such a big difference!
As I went into my bedroom last night to get ready for bed, I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. Sandwiched in between my pillows I saw a little black head. Schnitzel has discovered my bed and enjoys it. Don't worry, it didn't last!



Samuel had informed me that he wanted to buy a "bubbly" gun so he could shoot bubbles. He had some birthday money left, so today he and I went to Walmart and bought him a bubbly gun. He and Ben sure did enjoy playing with it today.














3 comments:

jwcreath@gmail.com said...

Love the bubble mousse look on Ben's hair!
Home improvements remind me of an old Lucy show that as you fix one thing then it makes everything else look in need of fixing! At least that is how it has been around here!!! Can't wait to see the b-room!

Anonymous said...

Boy what cute bubble pics isn't it great that something so cheap can give such joy? The bathroom is looking better and better. Love the new pots for your Mothers Day plants Beth when the porch is painted it will look just great.
Love you Mom Dziadul

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic Elizabeth, how cute they are. I still like bubbles myself....surprised?? LOL
Love, Mom